Monday, May 14, 2007

B's beeeeaaaddddddsssssssssssss

Dear all,
SO a few of my mates are heavily into making glass beads at the mo.
"B" who has a live journal thing ( I think) I'll add the address tomorrow when I get it.
And Molten Ivy who just hides her light under a very big bush ( you know who you are!) Come and join us on the blog side, you know you want to.
Any way,
B doesn't hide her amazing talent and we have recently done a little buisness transaction.
I asked her to make some beads for me to braid with and she wanted a braiding disc the deal was done and we traded the balance in beads.....
I couldnt believe what I got in the deal.So the following are just yummy, I had some help with the photography can you tell.
aren't they great!
I dont want to use them though they are just two yummy, can I do them justice?
AL

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Those are great! Lovely variety. Even the cat thinks so.

Anonymous said...

Of course you can do them justice!! They're not that good!

Glad you (and the cat!) like them. I'm continuing to experiment and am considering getting bigger mandrels (for larger holes in the beads).

For now I have sparkly glass to experiment with! *Yep, I'm a magpie!*