Wednesday, June 13, 2007

did you miss me?

Dear all, I am touched that you noticed that I'd not posted for a bit.
I had a bit of bloggers block.
and I've been busy busy!
I'm running a plysplit braiding course on saturday for the leicester weavers spinners and dyers, so i've been busy gettting things sorted for that.
I'll post more photos later but here are a few to tie you over.
First family ( well Emi)
Emi learnt some valuable skills this week, First she learnt how to use a mouse and can now quite happily navigate her way around the Cbeebies web site, could some one reminder her she's only 2 and a bit. and she also taught herself to use a cord winder, she'd seen mummy do it lots this week so she had a go.
I've also dyed lots of yummy Linen for the course.
more later when I've photographed it.
al x

No comments: