Thursday, June 28, 2007

Flowers and Crochet

Dear all,
I have a few minutes, so I'm going to post some of the things I havent been able to post for the last month, because of the marking situation.Firstly I can tell you all about my Secret Pal 10 person that I spoiled.I spoiled Helen, who lives in Australia.
I've really enjoyed spoiling her, she' s a very talented knitter, who likes jewel colours and turkish delight amongst other things.
For one of her packages I did her a crocheted freeform bracelet which I could'nt tell you about because it would have given the whole thing away. So I have a few pickies.
I really must make some more of these.
Then I have some lovely flower pickies. I was given these by my good friend Amanda, whose boy, Cameron, I looked after whilst she gave birth to her lovely baby Lauren. I've not posted these sooner because I was going to post a picky of Lauren but haven't got around to taking one yet and Lauren is three weeks old!
Very kind of her. off to cord wind with the embroiderers guild tonight
al x

2 comments:

Leigh said...

You are so clever with the various bracelets you create! I agree you should make more!

Mac's niece said...

Lovely bracelet - so much colour in there.