Monday, June 18, 2007

A little crochet fun

dear all,
I really want to do some crochet....
too tired tonight to concentrate so I surfed instead.
So in terms of crochet what would I like to do
I really want to do some socks.... I think I should start small though ( maybe booties....)
Hmm maybe not.
there is this pattern on the crochetme website
I've also just downloaded some pattern pdfs from the fabulous Prudence Mapstone
I now have the
tip, the bullions and beyond and the fab fringes ( go to patterns)
I'm trying to track down her freeform book in the uk....watch this space
I also have some yummy yarn that is still sitting in the bag just crying out to be crocheted.
Mean while I may just go to bed, and try again tomorrow.
here are two pickies I just had to share
dodos a la crochet!!
and star wars the crochet version

fab!
feel inspired?
al x

1 comment:

Jody said...

Thanks so much for posting that link the crochet me website! I have been getting into crochet more and more lately and this site is great!