Monday, July 23, 2007

The bunny returns!!!!

We're back!!!!!!!
we're fine, we've had a fab time.
just gonna post a couple of pickies and go to bed.
had a fab package from my secret palwhen I got back, who is no longer secret but I will do it and her more justice anon...
SO Wales 2007.....
So mr Tonka truck will be pleased to know that he is the most popular toy on the beach yet again this year, we had dads positively drooling as they went passed!!!
and to prove I do know the meaning of relaxing and quality time....( yes hats are a theme in our family)


and to enter into the whole theme of the weeks weather here in the uk..... emi today enters the most pink water nymph competition before going out.
I think she is a contender...
more very soon, and hopefully some textile news....
al xxx

No comments: