Thursday, July 12, 2007

In the words of Sir Cliff himself!

"we're all going on a summer holiday......."
Life is just soooo manic
Actually I'm not sure what I've been doing...
ooohh went dancing, so much healthy fun,
Adam got a huge black eye from not playing kiss chase....
school sports day
Work
school summer fayre
Work
organising for the holiday...
Great grans birthday
Work
Children coming for tea after school.
Only having one car for a week
All good fun

wound my lace weight and banana yarn so I can take them on holiday.
actually I started the banana yarn and crocheted with my new wooden size ten crochet hook ( thank you)
And most importantly
I got my Prudence book,the freeform crochet book ( second edition), I cant look at it until we are on holiday else we wont get there.
now I have to decide if i need the handbags book as well!!
Going to wales for a week with my parents and the kids.
oooh and the colinette shop is on the way and on the way back!!
did I mention I was going on holiday....
see you when I get back
alx

No comments: