Monday, July 24, 2006

holiday pickies!!

Just four I promise! I can't show most of them, as they involve me in a swim suit!

As ever I have to include the completely biased parent pictures of my fabulous children, doing what they did most of the holiday, Emi ate and Adam dug one of me doing the motherly bonding thing ( in the dappled shade), and just to prove to all of you who said I needed a rest, I did get five minutes ( and that was about it) to read the new Selvedge magazine ! The place was wonderful, these bottom two were taken at the place we stayed in, which looked over the sea and estuary. We had barn owls in the barn in front of the house which came out on three nights.I now desperately need to do some textiles!!!!!
oohh and happy 35th wedding anniversary mum and dad!! Thats Jade!( they're starting to get expensive now!!) They got a hand made card ( picky to follow, when I take one) and a bottle of Bombay Sapphire gin ( blue bottle) as close as I could get to jade.
al x

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Hi Good Kharma Bunny, you've been tagged! Come read my "I've Been Tagged" post to see what you've got to do.

Great piccies!