Monday, July 10, 2006

so there was this fireman at my door!!!!!!

Every now and again a house wife need a little excitement, not much, just a little something to recount to her husband when he returns from earning the money.
Mine happened this afternoon.
I had a firemen at my door.
what a result.....
I don't often go for men in uniform, but we have some lovely ( nay drop dead gorgeous) firemen in my town......
He wasn't fully togged out in his full inform ( shame) but a t-shirt that identified him as a member of the fire brigade.
Unfortunatley after the intial excitement, and me exclaiming " result... a firemen" it turned out he was a retired fireman, and a masquerading door to door sales man. ah well, I was so let down I couldn't buy anything, but told him if he came back as a fireman he might be able to sell me something ( picture the scene, me with one child on my hip and another at my feet) do you think he'll be back??
To top it all my fab boy told the man that we were saving all our money....
the man took it well and agreed it was a very good idea.
My husband is well aware of my liking of firemen ,so just smiled at me when I told him.

Help I think I need to get out more, or try to get some textiles done
any one fancy going dancing on wednesday?
al x

2 comments:

Artygal/Lalheg said...

what kind of dancing?

Good Kharma Bunny said...

modern jive, ceroc.
in Braunstone civic centre.
good fun, and you dont need to take a partner, cos there's always lots of fellas there looking to dance with you.
al x