Thursday, July 27, 2006

I've been tagged!!

V exciting, I've never been tagged before.
I was tagged by Leigh
5 things always in my purse ( handbag)
( I think it's an americanism for handbag, coz the next one is wallet)
I had to check cos I have lost touch with the bottom of my handbag
1 my purse!
2 my mobile
3 Apparently I have five lipsticks! ( if I put them anywhere else I will never see them again)
4 some loose Polo mints ( hmm not sure when that happened
5 a couple of cubes of dark chocolate, for medicinal purposes
( five isn't enough, please can I have more....)

5 things always in my wallet (purse)
1 not alot of money
2 Leicestershire records office membership card
3 lots of receipts
4 oh wow I found my dentist appointment card!!!!!!
5 my picture driving license ( hmm)

5 things always in the fridge
1 philly cheese
2 tomato ketchup
3 chick pea salad
4 medicinal dark chocolate
5 Dijon mustard

5 things in always in my closet ( Wardrobe)
Dont do wardrobes very often, as a mother of 2 little ones everything is lycra and crinkled cotton so I'm doing top draw
1 Knickers!!!
2 green and black strippy socks ( just one pair, for those days when thats what is called for)
3 lots of lycra tops
4 swishy crinkly cotton skirts
5 a little booty of my daughters filled with lavender

5 things always in my car
1 bottles of water that should have been removed a long time ago
2 two car seats
3 sunglasses
4 mobile phone charger
5 my PPE, don't ask what it stands for, its my work protective stuff; my metal toe cap boots, fluorescent boots and hard hat. Yes I do look a sight! but its fun clomping around in them

5 things always on my desk ( at work ( not got one at home))
1 computer
2 lots of pencils
3 acid free archive boxes
4 lots of post its
5 dust and cake crumbs, what is an archive without dust and cake crumbs!!

5 people to tag
1 mamma grouch
2 yellow frog blog
3 the textile goddess
4 mac's niece ( you have been outed!!) you could only hide for so long)
5 Ethel

al x

1 comment:

Mac's niece said...

Thanks for the tag. You're right - it's about time I was less secretive!