Monday, July 31, 2006

Were we ever that young?

Today is my eighth wedding anniversary!
hoorah!
We're gettting rid of the kids for a couple of hours and going for a picnic.
We've got no food and we don't know where we are going. Thats pretty good for us!
last year we did nothing, but we did have a six month old and three yr old to get in the way.
I thought I would celebrate the 8th by an arty picky. Various search engines say 8th is bronze or rubber or pottery or electrical appliance!
I'm going with bronze. all though rubber .... hmm....
I search flicker and google for a picky and then thought what about a wedding picky or two, for a giggle. ( no copyright either)
For all those included I apologise, and ask were we ever that young? ( it was only 8 yrs ago)
So much has happened. we now have a fab house and two fab children, we have had all sorts of family stuff, as you do, everyone seems happy and one of them is off travelling around the world for a year next week..... ( you know who you are).
I also apologise to both mums for not being in the pickys , but I'm sure you'll be glad.
Just two pickys
The first one should have a quote with it from Great Aunt June, " it's the only wedding I've been to where the husband has more touble with his hair than the bride"
The second was all my fab bridesmaids ( sisters in green and yellow and good friend in burgundy) and the best man and my dad. All looking so smart.
Too all, I promise next year I will do arty farty.
Stay tuned the good kharma bunny has been busy, textiles to follow and lots of them.
al x

No comments: