Tuesday, August 01, 2006

silk paper workshop


So much has happened in the last few days, more to follow, but this workshop and the fact that I have to exhibit in the Lutterworth feast/art week next week pushed me to get a move on and finish a few projects and start a few as well.
The workshop was run by Lutterworth Embroiderers guild, it was their day workshop/BBQ.
I didn't do much but I did produce one piece.
It was good fun, not very yarny, I'll definitely have another go.
I'm at two workshops this weekend. One called knit and weave and one called knitty and proddy. Run by living threads( dont think there is a website) but its being taught in part by Bev Beattie from Knitting4fun. And she is bring her yarns with her, oh dear!

al x

1 comment:

Leigh said...

I've been thinking about trying my hand at silk paper so I was delighted to pop over to your blog this morning and discover you have made some. What fun!

Your Flickr badge looks great too, very inviting with a nice variety of photos.

And congratulations on your wedding anniversary!