Saturday, August 12, 2006

just a little more banana! and alot of other stuff

I thought you might like to see my latest bracelet. I'm really excited by it!
It's made of banana yarn and ply split braided.
I've worn it everywhere this week.
I've even bought some more banana yarn to do another one.
I've had a really busy week this week, as I've helped man the embroiderers guild exhibition in Lutterworth, good fun, but exhausting. They put on a wonderful show and they sold alot to!
I've also done a workshop on monday,
been to work and stormed out of my job in pure rage on wednesday!
almost resigned on thursday
and am now having to think where I want to go next to earn some money,
got any jobs?
I also got my first course booked. I'm going to teach a course!!! in Kumihimo!
only slightly scarey.
SO you might see alot of kumihimo samples over the next few weeks.
oh and mum sold another bag today, thats two in a week, she's really doing well, she's exhibiting in two galleries at the mo, very clever bunny.

I need a lie down!!
al x

1 comment:

Mama Grouch said...

you are the only person I know who is doing more crazy crafty things than I am.

that is so cool.