Friday, October 20, 2006

I sold something!!

Just a quicky tonight.
Look what I did.
I was showing the braids to a lady at work and she likes the colours of one and asked me to make her a light pull for her bathroom.
So I did. It's a cord using hand dyed linen.
She picked the bead.
She was really pleased with it and paid me what I asked and a bit more.
ooohhh very excited.
Hope you like it.
More excitement in that my November braiding course is fully booked and I have quite a few for my October one.
Off to Weavers spinners and dyers tomorrow for a Crochet workshop, looking forward to it.
al x

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Congratulations! Very exciting! Your work is always lovely and I'm not surprised at all.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that cord is lovely, and your friend picked a beautiful bead to go on it too.

Your SP9 x