Monday, December 18, 2006

I've been MEME'd

Am I the only one who doesnt know what that stands for.
I understand the concept but not the abbreviations. I can usually figure it out.
Ah well I have been thingyed
The theme is 6 weird things about me, I'm then supposed to tag 6 other people, I'm not sure I know that many that will do it, but I will try.
First things first....
1, I dont drink tea or coffee, my main drink is Hot water. I like asking for it when I'm out. It really confuses people.
2, I love cheesey footballs. These are a terrible snack that only comes out in the uk at christmas.
It is a small savoury snak with a biscuit exterior in the shape of a football and the inside is a very strong cheesey substance.
3, sort of carrying on a theme... I stock piled cheesey footballs this year when they came into the shops and had four huge tubs in the pantry for a while. ( they were on by one get one free) Now if seems that my poor daughter has inherited my taste for the above terrible snack and my previously untouch stock pile is now under seige.
4, I cant watch anyone cleaning their teeth, it gives me goose bumps, like others cant stand nails on a black board. This has had to be partially overcome with the arrival of children, cos I gotta clean their teeth!
5, I love pickled onion monster munch!
6, I think the welsh accent is very sexy! I really dont know where this has come from, its a new thing. I think it was from spending too long in wales whilst doing my degree. I think they brain
washed me.... it might have been the beer.

I have learnt alot from this if no one else has.... If I'm talking about food this late at night, I must have indigestion for one.
And I've learnt something I kinda knew already... I need to get out more.
So to delegate this very fun tag I challenge
Mama grouch
Caged minutes
and quite contrary

Off to sort indigestion
al x

1 comment:

Mac's niece said...

Thanks for the meme - I bared my soul!

N