Thursday, December 14, 2006

Still here honest

Hello world,
The good kharma bunny is still around. Only just got my boy back to school today, I've banned xmas until monday when I will finish all the unfinished stuff.
I've had two night sleep, so we're getting there.
I have two festive parties and a carol service and a kiddies party and visitors saturday pm, to pull in this weekend, so xmas is on hold.
I've posted all my important parcels to my SP9 and Mama Grouch and I've taken part in the online weavers spinner and dyers festive decoration exchange, so thats all posted.
My boy missed his xmas party and xmas lunch and carols, but it was lovely today when one of his class mates ran up to him and at the top of his voice said ADAM I REALLY MISSED YOU, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!
aaahhhhhh
And his teacher was really please to see him.
lots of season greetings
al x

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Wow, you're busy! But then, 'tis the season!

Leigh said...

I've done it again. I've shamelessly tagged you for another meme *lol* Click on over to my blog for details :)