Sunday, December 17, 2006

a new addition to the family!!!

Dont panic....... for all those who know me quite well, no I'm not!!!!!!!!!!
I'd like to introduce you all to MURRAY.
He is a little shy but my kids soon made up for. He's settling in very well and is getting into the festive season, his manners are impecable.
He was a wonderful prezzy from Mama Grouch
She's the best.
The pickies back up the theory of never working with children, and now i can add sock creatures to the list.
Talking of new additions though.....
we're getting a kitten in the new year,aaaahhhhh.
trying not to think of the logistics of kids cats and kittens 'till the new year.
al x

1 comment:

Mac's niece said...

Having met him in the "flesh" ("sock"?) I can say he looks just like a Murry. The photo does not do his handsome profile justice.