Friday, February 09, 2007

COMPETITION TIME

Dear all,
I cant believe the last competition I did was almost this time last year!
I think it's time for a new one!
Much as I love the snow, it is very cool, but what I would really like right now is a bit of sunshine.
All the television programmes yesterday were asking for snowy pictures, not me.
I want a picture with a little bit of sunshine!
The best will get a skein of hand dyed linen, as dyed by yours truely.
Deadline is 20th of February, a quick turn around but I need the sunshine now!!!
spread the word ,the good kharma bunny has a competition going with a prize!
(ooh details, smallish jpg pls to goodkharmabunny at tiscali dot co dot uk)
as a side thought has anyone got any mother remedies for rattly chests?
al x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, sun piccie on it's way ..... I think I may have stepped out the box though ..... Sun features in it though :o)

Aunty Cat.x

Jody said...

I could use some sunshine too! You should start a flickr group so we all see the sunshine!!

Thanks for the contest!