Friday, February 02, 2007

Yarn Booty

Dear all,
I came across a fab blog the other day Anna's Yarn Mansion, she's one of the SP9ers.
She had a concept that appealed to me as lover of yarn. She frequently posts yarn p*rn, for people to get fixes, if you are that way inclined.
So once you've had a look at my birthday stash of Yarn p*rn go and say hello.
Firstly there are these fab gloves knitting by my ever talented MIL, the wool was Katia Nepal from Bev at Knitting4fun and the pattern came from funky chunky knitted accessories
Then there was a fab skein of Colinette from Bee at work
Then there was a multitude of lush newzealand wool from aunty het
and then I got a fab package from my secret pal, who should be revealed very soon, which included some sublime merino/angora mix with a Sublime pattern book and with enough yarn for a scarf, some hand spun Gotland, some Lush bath things that were already upstair by the time I took the picture and some dark choc with blackcurrant in, yum! All very much in my colours. Thank you SP.
So there you go a little Yarn P*rn for you to peruse.
Off knitting with Bev ( knitting4fun) tmrw, knitted accessories
take care
al x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad I got the colours right!

I've posted a little something for you and Adam tonight. Missed the last post so you should get it on Monday or Tuesday I hope. It isn't your final package, just a little in-between-package-treat :o)

Your SP9

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I love the purple yarn! Thanks so much for thinking so highly of my blog as to pass it on to others! :-D Many more yarn p8rns to come! ;-)