Tuesday, January 30, 2007

my family and other animals

Dear all,
It seems a lifetime.
Chaos theory was modelled on my family.
Before I start I would like to thank my secret pal for a fab package, I will post pickies tomorrow.
So... so much has happened, new arrivals and birthdays and five yr old parties.
so here is a montage to chaos
Firstly meet GKB, isn't he fab! this was a birthday present from my BIL and SIL, he's made of recycled yarns, and I think he sums up the good kharma bunny completely, thankyou T & S

I got my Anna Crutchley cord winder, I've not had a chance to play with it yet.
Then of course there is the small matter of our new arrival MOSCOW, brace yourself for some terribly cute kitten pickies.He's yummy and settling in really well.
Chaos theory reigned yesterday when in the space of a few hours EMI decided she could open stair gates and doors and moscow decided he could also climb over stair gates.... stair gates pose not threat to anyone then...( apart from adults!)
I finally had a lovely birthday, chaos just won for a while, with everyone having colds and working etc. My ever understanding hubby took me out for a lovely meal on friday night and I had a large brandy, which made my cold melt. I got some fab yarny prezzys, more tomorrow.
We also threw a five yr old party on sunday, a home made party not a one in a box, one with party games and pass the parcel. Big hit and it was fancy dress.. here's adam's, I'll show you one of me later when a I find a flattering one. No prizes for guessing who he was. chaos intervened again yesterday with adam getting a chest infection out of nowhere and having to have steroids and antibiotics... fun fun fun.

more tomorrow
lots of love
al x

No comments: