Saturday, January 06, 2007

lots of daft things

I'm sure over the last few months there are lots of things that I've not told you.
Here's a couple...
I subscribed to Craft....... now it takes a lot to blow my mind but this did. it's crafty people doing daft things.
Did I also mention I was in the latest braid society newsletter, cant show you that but can show you me on the new braid society web site
Also on the Kumihimo yahoo group yesterday someone pointed in the direction of this fab site... armour for cats and mice.... mind blown again....
Yesterday I subscribed to the textile directory which is free digitally.... looks cool .lists all textile people in the uk ( think)
I've just ordered a skein winder and ball winder....
and I'm about to order another cord winder and place an order with shirley berlin for some very cool braiding bits......
It's all go....... I apologise for a repetition from previous messages, but it's all stuff that still cool.
off to write a plysplit workshop
aaaahhhhhh
lots of love al x

1 comment:

Trish Goodfield said...

Hi

I'm sorry if I've already contacted you about this. I couldn't find my list. I've started a kumihimo specific net ring. if you'd like to join just visit my blog http://trishalandesigns.blogspot.com, click on the button and folloe the steps. Again,apologies if I have mentioned this before