Wednesday, January 24, 2007

this looks fun!

Whilst perusing the web, like you do, I had a look at my secret pal hostesses blog, her name is Jody, and she's fab.
I thought I would point you in her direction because it looks like she had lots of fun on a workshop.
I followed the links and went all sorts of places. I thought you might like to to, cos it ends up with some cool photos
So I started at Jody's blog javajem
Them to mama E's blog, cos that was with whom she did the dyeing workshop
then I went to the flicker group that was set up as a result of the dyeing day course. if you click on more photos and view as a slide show....
It's a shame it all happened in the US, it looks like a lot of fun. alot of yarn and colour and a cool looking skein winder.
just a little web crawl...
off to make alot of ickle cakes to take into work tomorrow.
Al x

4 comments:

Jody said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you enjoyed the photos!

Leigh said...

Thanks for the links. Looked like a lot of fun!

And a belated happy birthday to Adam, and a very happy birthday to you!

Mac's niece said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Hope you had a great day.

Anonymous said...

good cakes!