Tuesday, January 02, 2007

bling!!! puurrrrrr!

I'm reminded of that great christmas classic,
"santa Baby"
(I think it was Marilyn Munroe)
and if I had the brain cells I would find it on the web and put a link in etc etc...
you will just have to imagine me singing it.... something about a sable under a tree.....
But as I had the tummy bug for new year followed by a hum dinger of migraine, the world is still a bit fuzzy and alot delicate. yey
The end of 2006 was a bit hard work in our household but we are determined that 2007 is going to be more fun.
we've got lots of birthdays soon and nanas going to see aunty het in new zealand, oh and there are more good kharma bunny courses on the cards, ( a press release will follow once I've written it) etc....

But why the santa quote I hear you ask.....
Well because of what i got for christmas.
I'm sure the song has a diamond ring in it somewhere.
I got a beautiful antique (second hand) 9ct gold sapphire and diamond ( they are there honest) ring!
it's the top one. The other two have a story as well.... the silver band is my husbands wedding ring, which when he lost a huge amount of weight ( marriage will do that to you) I offered to wear it for him. The other is another antique ring that I bought for me when I had Adam. some people have tattoos I have antique sapphire rings!!

I got lots of fab books as well for christmas, mainly about felting and knitting. I'll tell you more later. ooh and a hair drier thank you MIL, cos I borrowed hers before christmas and never gave it back. Did I mention I was growing my hair.....
The other exciting thing that happened last week was this chap
meet kitten, he's only three weeks old, aaaahhhhhhhh
He should be joining our household on the 21st of january aaahhhhh ( only should cos I dont like to jinx these sort of things)
we have provisional names but we cant say for definite that he's a boy just yet.
But I thought I'd give a sneek peek.
enough of my ramblings
lots of new year cheer and good kharma bunny vibes
al x

1 comment:

Leigh said...

What lovely Christmas presents! I don't know which I like better, the gorgeous rings or the cute kitty.