Sunday, January 21, 2007

Ply Split Braiding Course

Dear All,
Some of you will already have seen the press release for my next few courses.
I thought it might be a good idea to show people what we will be doing on the plysplit braiding course.
This is what we are going to learn to do on the day.
Three types of pattern
the wave,
the oriental wave
and the spiral
we will also have a go at cord winding with two types of cord winder.
Now the information;
The course is on Saturday 24th of February
It's being held in shepshed ( loughborough, Leics)
The course is £15 and that includes some materials.
You will need to bring a packed lunch.
I'm also doing a kumihimo braiding course on Saturday April 28th
an advanced kumihimo braiding course on Saturday May 19th
and I'm running some basic hand felting courses in June.
If you want any more information or wish to book a place email me on goodkharmabunny at tiscali dot co dot uk ( sorry have to do it that way to avoid spam)
I hope to see you then
Al x

1 comment:

Mac's niece said...

Is there a Mexican wave too?