Thursday, June 15, 2006

Back from beyond the pox!

Dear all,
Thank you for you concern, I am here and we are over the pox. I think we may have got away lightly on the scarring front. Emi still looks a little scarey, but is no longer contagious!
why do they always gain in height and intelligence after they have been poorly
Life is still a little chaotic... but it just adds to the excitement.
I had a lovely day today, exhausting but lovely, I had lots of people come to visit, and emi went to her grandparents for the day.
I've got lots to show an tell, but I'm going to pace myself.
As you may have read from the comments I've sold something!!
Hand dyed linen yarns to Nichole ( blog to be announced shortly, I believe), a commission of various colours for a handle on a bag that I'm sure we will soon see paraded about in public, and yarn for christmas presents ( I know, she is just so organised).
Mum and I spent most of last saturday dyeing linen, chenille, cotton and viscose yarns.
We did some one colour and some were space dyed.
Subtle as ever

Emi likes the Chenille.
More later, sleep allowing

al x

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Wonderful colors. Congratulations on the sale of the yarns. May it be the first of many more to come.