Saturday, September 23, 2006

bananas and sponsorship

Dear all,
Just a couple of totally non craft related things for you ( well one is a bit)
The first is a boast
I couldn't resist taking these photographs of EMi eating a banana, how delicious?!

and the other are something I noticed last night whilst getting my threads ready for my workshop this week (aaaahhh)
I noticed that I had coorparate sponsors......

( Flora margarine and Clarks shoes)
AL x

p.s did you notice the late post beneath the press release, about the NEC, blogger snuck it in below it, even though I posted it a week after.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Emi is a doll! And congratulations on your workshops.

Mac's niece said...

Good luck with the courses, sorry I can't attend the braiding ones, but you can count me as a very interested party for the felting one you mentioned.