Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I love my dentist!

You know those weeks when it's just not going to happen?!
This is one of those weeks!
Hubby's head fell off..... he gets dizzy spells.
The main family car got signed off...... we've got to buy a new one very very quickly.
and I now have a huge whole in my mouth... the only way to deal with the wisdom tooth that was giving me jip was to take it out.... so he did.
But my dentist is so brill I can't hold it against him at all. Although I did decide one thing, having a baby is easy compared to tooth extraction! Hubby looks worried.
I have been doing lot of textiley things this week but with the current situation, photogroahs will have to wait.
I went to the Lutterworth embroiderers guild textile extravaganza on Saturday, and got lots of positive comments about my work and my courses next year. which is very cool.
I'm teaching on friday again, and off to a knitting course on saturday.
such fun. more soon.
al x

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Sounds like you've had enough "serious" stuff happen lately! I hope your Friday and Saturday bring you the fun you deserve!

Mac's niece said...

Thinking of you... thought you could perhaps do without a phonecall, but let me know if I can do anything to help.

Mac's niece said...

Thinking of you, thought you could do without a phonecall, but let me know if I can do anything to help.