Saturday, November 18, 2006

Will this week never end and lots of wool

Dear All,
The week is almost over, only have to buy a car and take my boy to a party tomorrow and the week from hell will end.. HHOOORRRAAAHH.
Saying that I have had a good day, all be it with a little tooth ache.. I went on a workshop run by Bev from knitting4fun and Pauline Barke from Living threads.
The workshop was knitted felted bags. I had fun, because I'd bought some 20 mm circular needles recently and I wanted to knit something chunky with holes in. So I did. It's in the washing machine as we speak. I'll let you know.
My neck warmer got some interest and I said I would show the link to where I found it....
neck warmer
This is it... enjoy.
I also taught some lovely ladies, on Thursday, how to Braid. It went very well.
Take care
Al x

No comments: