Sunday, November 05, 2006

secret pal goodies

These are all the lovely goodies that Emi and I were lucky enough to get from my secret pal
They came like this












Emi reading the sock monkey card












and the unwrapped goodies, some hipknits yummy silk, some debbie bliss maya wool and some chocs and hand cream
guess which one Emi liked?!









And finally the reason why I've not posted this earlier ( have you ever tried to get a 2yrd old to pose!)
Emi in her beautiful hat, it took a while for her to warm to it, as it does for everything she wears
at the moment, but she wore it to school and to the fireworks, she looks wonderful in it.







The colour is perfect with her coat. You're a very talented secret pal.
Thank you again
Al x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you like your gifts. Emi looks adorable!

Would you mind mailing me the photo of her wearing the hat so that I can print a copy for my knitting log book?

Thanks...and I'd better get shopping for the next package!

your SP9 x

Good Kharma Bunny said...

Emi is almost inseperable from her hat now. i'll take a better one and email you it.
It seems really daft I cant send you anything in return
al x

Anonymous said...

Ah, no, I don't want anything in return, don't be silly! I'll reveal all in January anyway!

I'm so glad Emi loves her hat :o)

Also, how old is your little boy? Don't want him to feel left out :o)

Your SP9