Sunday, November 26, 2006

Blurrrrghjgjjgjgj

Dear all,
I apologise for the silence, I've been a really busy bunny, and what follows may not be overly coherent cos I'm very tired.
I'll give you the edited highlights, of a very hectic week.
This week we bought and collected (on friday) a new ( in a used sort of way) car,
But not before we had a week of being a one car family... which involved me working more hours cos I couldnt get home etc....
Tuesday mum and I dyed till we were blue in the hands....
Below is only one part of the day, dyed linen thread, the rest is a secret cos some of you will be getting them for prezzies.
Friday, mum and Emi and me did a preliminary xmas shop,
And then yesterday I did my biggest good kharma bunny workshop, it went very well.
Everyone seemed to enjoy it and come away with lots of samples.
So this is it now, with the workshops done for this year, it's the slippery slope to that holiday that we all love.... easter... did I miss one?
I got another domestice goddess badge today, I've made my christmas chutney. I decided to make twice the recipe.... hmm note to self for next year ... dont ... do it in two batches.... ( it doesnt all fit in one pan!!!!!)

Off to draw up action plan, and get the spread sheet out.... ( I jest not)... it's the only way I can do it.

al x

1 comment:

Mac's niece said...

Well done on the workshop. I can let you know that my mum said how much she enjoyed it and how clear your explanations were and how friendly she found the whole thing.

Great that you are also getting the textile students from the Uni/college. I hope word spreads for you.

Hope you get a well deserved rest this week.