Monday, March 05, 2007

sp10 more fun questions

Dear all,
I thought I might ask a few pertinent questions that might assist in the whole sp10 things details previously posted).
Please feel free to post your answers even if you are not a sp10'er
There may be a prize for the best answers, yarn dying is on hold for march due to a lack of grandparents! ( trust me they are crucial to the process) so a prize would be sent in April!

Whilst I was typing.... my family decided to answer the questions themselves with some interesting answers!

So the questions should you (and your family) choose to answer them.......

1)What is your favorite smell?
2)What is your most favorite (reassuring) texture
3)What is your favorite cake?
4)What is your favorite pudding?
5)What is your favorite fruit?
6)What is the colour of your sofa?
7) What is your favorite animal?
8) What is your favorite animal group?

These are the answers from the good kharma bunny family contingency!!!

Adam's answers ( 5 yrs)
red roses
sand paper
birthday cake
lolly pops or icecream ( along as its' melted)
pear
red with little squares on
a kitten
Fish

Daddy's answers ( not telling )
mummy (thats me! not his mum!!)
furry
eclair
apple pie
pineapple
purple
tiger
Birds

emi's answers (2 yrs )
food
icky ( her bear)
chocolate
any ,or icecream
banana
blue!
moo, meaow, twit tewoo, baaa.
Mammals

My answers! ( oh my am I really 33yrs old)
Dove soap and clean hair
Clean brushed cotton Pyjamas and clean cotton sheets
Chocolate cake or mum's lemon cake
sponge pudding and custard
fresh apricots
it's burgundy honest (not sure where the others live!!) perhaps the question should be what colour do your family think your sofa is?!
Cat!
Birds!


The cats were too busy scrapping to deign a answer!

Enjoy

al x

3 comments:

Jody said...

1)What is your favorite smell? - Bread baking

2)What is your most favorite (reassuring) texture - my fuzzy blanket from Yugoslavia.

3)What is your favorite cake? My weddding cake - which was yellow cake with rasperry filling and buttercream icing. - yum!

4)What is your favorite pudding? - chocolate

5)What is your favorite fruit? - oranges

6)What is the colour of your sofa? Yellow

7) What is your favorite animal? - Dog

8) What is your favorite animal group? - mammals

Mac's niece said...

1. favourite smell - cruched geranium (perlagonium) leaves.

2. favourite texture - the softness of my baby's cheek.

3. favourite cake - coffee and walnut.

4. favourite pudding - lemon sorbet.

5. favourite fruit - mango.

6. Colour of sofa - brazillian red!!!

7. favourite animal - pigs.

8. favourite animal group - the arctic monkeys!!!

Anonymous said...

hmmm, before I read your answers I was going to put should we be worried that you all see a different sofa....