Tuesday, April 10, 2007

can you tell what it is yet?

SO many pictures so little time.....
This is a picture heavy post
This is the most exciting, look what my fabulous hubby bought for me for easter!!!
aaaahhhhhhhhhh so very exciting a whole meter of Amy Butler fabric!!!!!
he's just laughed at me cos I only got it in the post an hour ago and have already posted about it!!! that exciting!! ( !!!)
Then one of my favorite flowers of spring a magnolia. taken last week.
Then my daft cat Moscow pretending to be the dormouse from Alice in wonderland, he got in of his own accord I promise.
Then a drawing of an elephant on our terrace by my boy
and finally my husbands birthday cake!! do you think I used too much cream in the four tiers!! In my defence it was a wholemeal sponge, so it had some healthy elements, sprinkles by my fab children, he didnt seem to mind them being pink. Do you think we are on holiday? ( back to work tmrw,buurrgghh)
Lots of yarny love
al x

1 comment:

Kat said...

mmm cake and yummy fabric!