Sunday, April 08, 2007

sooo very lucky

Dear all,
Happy easter for all who do easter in a religious or chocolately way.
I'm still here doing holiday.
I got a fab package from my secret pal on monday, I'm sorry for the delay in posting pickies secret pal, It's a holiday thing.
But needless to say I have looked at them every day and shown them to lots of people this week.
There was lots of lovely stuff, I got some debbi bliss soho and a texere yarn silk pack. I got a beautiful john lewis note pad, which is far to good for my messy ramblings. The kids, hubby and I all got chocolate and I got lots of lovely smellies.
still thinking what to do with the wool. I might have to crochet something from my happy hooker book.I'm not used to having so much wool for a project so It's very exciting.
I'm very lucky. Thank you very much. ( oooh to many verys)
I'm off to wrestle a giant chocolate rabbit off Emi.....
al x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi GKB,

I'm your Knitter's Treat Partner and I'm checking out your blog to see what goodies I can send you. I'm not a crocheter myself - crab stitch is as close as I can get - but I might have a few bits and pieces around that you may like.
Cheers
KTP

Kat said...

ooh looks like you will be spoilt some more! what fab goodies you have recived!