Friday, April 13, 2007

A mixed groove

Dear all,
Just sitting back chillin......
Sorry? was that me?
Yup just sitting back and chilling, bloggin catchin a tune...
I've got a bag of summer fruit thornton chocs ( bought for me by my yummy boy)
a mug of hot water...... well i like it,
and Ray Lamontague in concert on the telly, he's definitely my singer of the moment, I cant get enough of his music, and there he is on the telly whilst i'm baby sitting, perfick.
so This weekend is a music weekend, ray tonight and tmorrow si and I and my mum and dad are going to see Kate Rusby, a very cool folk singer. I've worked out the last concert I went to I was 8 week pregnant with adam, that must be almost 6 yrs...... very excited.
On a textiley front, I went to the living threads textile exhibition today, there was some beautiful things there, and this amazing lady doing felting called Julie turner.
I'd met her before at a workshop. It was nice to meet her again, I was so close to buying one of her beautiful felted bags.
I've also been thinking about the new crochet magazine thats come out in america Interweave crochet, linked to the interweave knit magazine that has a good reputation in the USA. It looks interesting.
anyway enough for tonight.
off to feel the groove
al x

No comments: