Friday, April 20, 2007

A felted commision

Dear all,
You know how I always stay safe and use nice plain colours, well this is a prime example.
I love felting, just have trouble fitting it in with all he other stuff I love. I like having an end point so with this in mind the item below was created.
I have been commissioned by aunty big em to make her a felted camera case.
The problem with commissions is you never know if they are going to like it until they see it.
So aunty big em, this is the first try, if you dont like the colours I can do a bluey one or a more pinky one. I got a little carried away with the colours. I will not be insulted if you dont want this one cos I can do lots with it if it's not your scene.
one side is swirly and one is spotty
I had fun with it can you tell.
lots of love al x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is brill, just what I was after. Thank you very much!

Leigh said...

So cute! I love the bright colors.