Saturday, May 13, 2006

Bits and bobs and bunnys

Dear all,
Poorly children really get in the way when you have a blog! Such is the delight of parenthood.
Just a couple of bits for now, until I think of something scintilating to tell you.
The most important thing that happened this week was my dearest darling hot cross bunny went live!
My hubby has been working on his web site for an absolute age... it's only caused a few disagreements. He's such a perfectionist! But it's finally happened, and I have to give him a plug, even thought it's not textile related in any way shape or form. It's about little painted minature people, it keeps him happy, and the web site looks fab... so if your at all tempted it's www.hotcrossbunny.co.uk
Now he can get on and work on mine!!!!
the otherwebsite worth a look is knitting4fun .
They've had a revamp and it's looking wonderful, she's got a huge stock and I can't wait for her delivery of sari silk and banana yarn over the next few weeks.
I've also been looking into the secretpal phenomenon, I love the idea. You subcribe and get given a secret pal who you send parcels of goodies to and viceversa, over a period of three months. There is a money thing of $60 to be spent over the three months, I really want to do it, i just can't afford it, plus where would I find the time? subcription for the next one wont be for a while, maybe I'll have to save up.
So nothing to show you for now,
will try for later in the weekend
al x
p.s found out how to do links, can you tell!

No comments: