Wednesday, May 03, 2006

And the winner is!!!! ( belatedly)

I do so hate starting with an apology. so I wont.
There is nothing I could do about it, life is just to hectic at the moment.
So I'm pleased to announce the winner(s) of the spring has sprung competition.
Thankyou all for entering they were all beautiful.
Unfortunately there has to be a winner, you can't all win.
If I had the time I would give you all a little something. Next time maybe....
There was only going to be one winner but I've stretched it to three.
A winner, a runner up and a " it made me laugh alot".

The winner is Ethel from ethelexperience.blogspot.com for her beautiful picture of tulips in the Chicago Botanical Gardens.





















Runner up is Catherine for her lovely picture of blossom.













and the "It made me laugh alot" prize goes to Mary Graham from silverbellsallinarow.blogspot.com, for her " the council has started to put marks around the potholes, it must be spring" picture.













Congratulations, prizes are negotiable. A good kharma bunny bracelet or windchime, and as Mary is into plysplitting at the moment ,you can have cords if you want to do it yourself Mary.
I will email you soon to discuss what you would like.
Now let me think, what could the next competition be..... answers on a blog to me....

al x

p.s stay around I have new bracelets to show off!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great choices Alice - the comedy category was a great way for me to start my morning! Love the tulips too - what beautiful colours.

Leigh said...

Lovely spring photos, even Mary's :) What a good idea a contest was.

Mama Grouch said...

Ethel's pictures are so great...I love going over to her site and checking out all of the pictures she posts.

The pothole was great...I know it is spring around here when they start towing cars to make way for the street cleaners!

Ethel said...

Everyone has such great photos! I love that pothole picture. Hilarious!