Sunday, May 07, 2006

More bracelets

Dear all,
Thought I better show a few more of the finished ply split bracelets..








They are all made of Linen that I have dyed, the purple one has some fanatasy yarn in it as well.









the red one is part of my glamour puss range.. or should that be glamour bunny?













And just incase you getting family withdrawal symptoms....Emi discovered the joy of gardening on friday,


look at adam's face, such excitement.
and I don't think I've posted a picky of me yet! ( not that I'm giving much away with this one.
this is emi and I contemplating a packet of raisins.
al x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emi is very cute, where were the tea cups?
Your bracelets seem to be getting very complicated...

Anonymous said...

I made a Swatchie! I'm going to see if I can make an Aurigami dude next - just to anger you into making more freeform stuff to counteract it!
x

Good Kharma Bunny said...

nobody can bring the good kharma bunny to anger!!!!!
away with you to crocheter of strange odd shaped things.....
stick with the jewelry at least you can wear it!
keep up the good work !
al x