Thursday, May 18, 2006

Lots of stuff going on!

Dear all, you may have noticed there has been a post explosion today! I'm trying to jazz up the blog, especially if I am going to branch out to a web site. So you may notice a few changes, please let me know what you think. I'm still working on the title bar, well the Hot cross bunny is actually.
We had fun last night, HC bunny completely sabotaged my blog, unintentionally, but it was very spectacular. I've managed to reinstate nearly all of it.
still trying to figure out Flicker.
But besides that there is much going on in bunny land.
Mum in law is going to wonderwool this weekend, of which I am truly jealous.
I'm going to Leicestershire WSD on saturday, we've got Linda Rudkin talking on natural dyeing and stuff. It's little sisters birthday on sunday, I'm sure there will be pickies!
and next weekend mum is exhibiting at the artists and gardens in Draycott, which has been organised by The Beetroot tree.
I'm going to help her set up and stand behind her looking menacing, or maybe just offer support. Should be alot of fun.
off to fall asleep now.
al x

2 comments:

Ethel said...

Love the color. :)

Flickr just changed formats, which is giving me quite the headache. How dare they??

Mama Grouch said...

I second that...out with the new, in with the old!

Except your blog. I like and support any and all changes you make.