Monday, May 22, 2006

contagious bunnies

Hooray for parenthood!!
I would really recommend having kids to anyone!
but sometimes it's really hard work!!
Today was a classic day of disaster followed by disaster!
after a busy weekend and not alot of sleep!
Hubby has torn a ligament in his back! ( boy jumped on him) so is absolutely as much use as a very useless thing. probably off for the week, (aaaahhhhhh)
Adam was off school with suspected Impetigo! (you don't want to know)
The antibiotics he's been given, he spat out on our pale floor, not a problem if they weren't fluorescent pink. They tasted so bad apparently he has now completely refused all bribery, and I've got to take him back tomorrow to try to get something else.
by 9 am I'd had them both to the doctors and back, on a monday morning!!!! ( see miracles do happen)
By 11 am I had been to loughborough and bought adam a pair of trainers to replace the shoes we left at mums yesterday, ( with adam).
BY 12 I'd decided Adam was possibly contagious so couldn't go to school.
I had a hospital appointment in the pm so had to call up the cavalry again to look after my entire sick family, cos emi is still coughing her guts up and not sleeping......
I could go on, you get the idea!
there are several things I would like to draw from this...
Aunty Catherine ... there is absolutely no way I am dancing on wednesday night!
And I would like to thank my sponsors
mum and dad and ruth and peter (inlaws)... you are the best ... thankyou very much for all your support.
and mum keep the spare bed made up i may still need it if they carry on like this and Emi keeps waking up!
Thought a nice picky of emi might offer a little light relief,Isn't she growing up quickly?!?!?
I will tell you all about weaving spinning and dying later if I have the will.
it'll all be fine!!!!!!!
al x
p.s to all those in the know, can I post more than one photo to a blog posting from flicker, or do I have to do a posting per photo? answers on a postcard.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please bring the poorly people back to work when they are better as Emi has grown up so much since last time...
Cept bring them back when they are less contagious...
and when I am there..

PS hope they all get better soon