Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A bunny of many talents

Dear all,
I'm glad you liked the bags. To answer Mama Grouch's (oscar.wurdock.com) question, they were wet felted, and yes it was quite messy. Sheila Smith does some quite good basic felting books, on her web site ( see previous post), but there are lots of bits of knowledge on the web. plus the IFA does all sort of workshops. Mum and I are going to do some smaller bags over the summer.
Although mum is working on lots of knitted bags at the moment... her moment of fame... she will be so embarressed.



















Only a short post today as hubby is online gaming tonight, and I'm at work tommorow and dancing tomorrow night. Ah its terrible being so talented.. I've not been dancing for a while, as my heads not been up to it. But I need some exercise so tomorrow night I'm going to CEROC in Leicester ( modern Jive). Should be fun If it doesn't kill me first.
Al x

No comments: