Thursday, April 20, 2006

freeform crochet workshop

Hello,
Not very coherent tonight, as worked two days in a row and not had much sleep.
But never mind!
I've been busy.
I've done some more free form Crochet for the online weavers spinners and dyers workshop (www.onlineguildwsd.org.uk)

I'm not sure what it is but it was fun trying. It's made of hand dyed thick silk thread and a little ( bright pink) dishcloth cotton.

I also made a 3D plysplit bracelet for my mum. It's very difficult to photo a 3D object and do it justice!Using hand dyed medium weight linen thread.


And just in case you were getting withdrawal symptoms there's Emi Lou in a box!

al x

6 comments:

Leigh said...

Freeform crochet with dishcloth cotton? You've given me a wonderful idea! I'll try my hand at freeform and make dishcloths! Nice small portable projects which allow for lots of experimentation. Good for gifts too! Many thanks. What fun.

craziequeen said...

I did crochet once.....I think.....but I seem to remember all my fingers getting in the way!

:-)

Michele sent me

cq

Ethel said...

Excellent projects! I crochet, but not as much once the weather gets warm. These are great ideas to keep me motivated when it's not getting close to scarf and blanket time!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog & leaving such a nice comment.

Artygal/Lalheg said...

Oh I am hyperventilating now - I'm a budding freeformer living in Leicestershire and I've just come across your blog entirely by accident!

Anonymous said...

I want to know if Emi-Lou will lend me her wellies?

from an ever-loving aunty xx

Good Kharma Bunny said...

emi-lou won't let her wellies out of her sight at the moment, if you want to have the fight with her, your more than welcome.
al x