Sunday, April 09, 2006

Oh what a beautiful morning!!

I feel a song coming on


Oh what a beautiful morning!
well it is, and I am determind to only say positive things on this blog!
Over the last few months I have come to opinion that I am a natural born pessimist. So whenever I feel a negative comment coming on I now replace it with a positive. Quite good fun really.
The name the Good Kharma bunny comes from my naturally calming ambience that I exude. people like to talk to me, and I am always very happy to listen and help if I can. I like helping people. I'm a bit of a nutter inside, but aren't we all.
This picky is of my garden this morning! lots of blue sky and sunshine ( lots of weeds, and a newly trimmed hedge).




and emi lou is going around in her jimmy jams, and her new shoes, trashing the joint!




Adam is still fairly poorly, with a temp of 39.2 last night, bit concerning.
we're supposed to be doing all sorts today, ah well.
I did lots of crochet yesterday, but I can't show you yet, cos it's a pressy!
Off for brekky, else emi lou will start eating the chair!
al x

4 comments:

carmilevy said...

Hi there. I'm so sorry your little guy isn't feeling well. I'll keep my fingers crossed that his temp goes down.

I found your site on Michele's blog. You have a sweet family, and a lovely vibe on your web log. I'm looking forward to reading more.

keda said...

gorgeous kids. and nice manifesto.... good luck!
i saw you at michele's*

Nic said...

what a darling girl! mine's name is emily and she's 4.

hey, as monty python sang - always look on the bright side of life. ;)

Hi from Michele's.

Anonymous said...

Hi Alice,

Dropped in to see what you were up to.

My first experience of a blog! Have to say it was a good one.

Hope Adam is feeling better after a sleep.