Saturday, April 08, 2006

the new shoe gang!

The cox house is a calmer place today!
Spots are almost gone!
Adam is calpoled up to the limit, sitting on the sofa looking sorry for himself.
A very nice man has just taken about 5ft of hedge off our boundary fence, fab!!
Si and emi have gone to loughborough to get Si a charger for his new phone... did I mention that some br*t stole his bag on thursday and nicked his phone, i think the joke is on us though, it was a brick with only £2 credit on it! The best bit is that the girls footy team found Si's bag scattered over the footy field and gathered it all up and brought it back to him!
As promised emi's new shoes and adam's















please note the great escaping baby in the background





going to do some cords today, so i can do some more ply splitting, may do some more crochet as well. I've got the next lesson in the online guild workshop, v exciting.
al x

2 comments:

Mama Grouch said...

Your children are adorable! It is terrifying to see 'the great escaping baby' as The Creep is only 4.5 months and I see what I have to look forward to. Adam isn't scary at all, mainly because I can't even imagine my kid getting that big!! Hope everyone feels better :)

Anonymous said...

Go Emi go!!!
nice shoes!
So much has happened on here I can't keep up with all the posts!