Friday, April 07, 2006

Good start to the holidays

Si breaks up today for school holidays and what better way to spend the start of the holiday.....Just got back from the walk in center!
Adam's had an allergic reaction to a virus!, he's fine, drugged up in bed asleep.
I had great intentions of things to tell you about tonight, especially emi lou's new shoes!
But it will have to wait. I need sleep.
Needless to say Adam as well as lots of spots, now has all of his stuff for school. He can go now!
Was really good today only bought a new crochet hook...a 5.5 for mega sized crotcheting!
Saw the new Louisa harding range of yarns , got some I liked some kimono ribbon with glitter. But I fell in love with the Noro yarns, why is it always the very expensive ones I love?

Hoping it will be an alright night, off to see if he's cooled down a bit ( adam)

Al x

No comments: