Monday, April 10, 2006

Whilst the mice are away....

Whilst the mice are away the cat runs about like a headless chicken!
All mums will relate to the situation.... that moment when the midwife says make sure you sleep whilst the baby sleeps dear!! and you run about doing the cleaning and washing up and washing and... sit down just as the baby wakes up!
well I have a situation like that.
My wonderful hubby as taken the kids out for a couple of hours so I can have a break, but do I do all the house work, write the blog or wind cords?
of course you do all three. one and a half done, but will the kids walk in just as I thread up my first cord?? of course they will.
never mind.

Thankyou all very much for your lovely comments about my blog, I really must keep doing the textile bit else it's going to be a look how cute Emi looks today blog... I'm sure that wasn't why i started this.

So for all you textiley people out there, here is the end result of a wonderful two day felting workshop that I went on last month. It was run by the IFA (www.feltmakers.com) and taken by Sheila Smith www.feltbydesign.co.uk. I went with my mum, did I mention she's a textileling genius as well! I'll show you some of her stuff sometime, its fab. We had a great weekend, although it was hard work on the arm muscles.
This was the result of the workshop....
aaaaaahhhhh
I'll post it in a bit, few technical difficulties.
Gonna wind cords for a bit, make cords whilst the sun shines.....
al x

No comments: