Thursday, April 13, 2006

We rocked! well jived actually

Dear all!
We survived, no broken bones or anything. A fab night was had by all at the Ceroc night in leicester (www.ceroc.com) Luckily for you, there weren't any paparatzzi, so no pickies.
Aunty Catherine was a natural, she had them cueing up to dance with her. Not bad for a first night. Needless to say I have booked my babysitter for next week. who needs aerobics.. give me 3 hours of dancing with rather nice fellas ( who can really dance). lots of fun.
Other stuff... Emi lou had her MMR and so far so good. Her brother sang "there's a worm at the bottom of the garden" to her during it.. much to the nurses amusement. I can really recommend it as a diversionary tactic.
Hubby and I have spent the whole day cleaning the house, whilst the inlaws have the kids. We're both really fed up now.
I've hoovered the whole house so feel very virtuous. now it's fun time and I'm going to play making more cords. the problem with 3d stuff is it takes lots of cords. so have to make lots before I can start.
Here's the ones I made on tuesday.












The plain ones are linen, dyed with procien dyes and the fuzzy ones are linen again, but with fantasy threads from www.knitting4fun.com.
more soon
al x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool schoolboy or am I biased?