Saturday, April 15, 2006

green cross code!

Tenuous link title, i was going to call it getting run over by a bus... but didn't think it appropriate. What I really meant was, you know when your mother makes you have clean/new/matching underwear in case you get run over by a bus...
well showing your stash of yarns is a bit like that.
I'm going to be honest, cos it's more fun.
I was going to show you the box of threads that my mother and i dyed last week, so took the picture...








Then realised what a terrifying and shocking mess it was so I had a sort out!!
wow how much of a control freak am I. I knew my collection of large Floras boxes would come in handy.













Thought I'd show you the box of threads I use for sparkly interest
in the cords as well, mainly rayon and rayon boucle.
the blitz didn't get that far.



And also the ones I'm using for fuzzy interest. al x

1 comment:

Mama Grouch said...

Wow, beautiful spring colors! (you don't want to come over and organize my yarn do you? please?)