Tuesday, April 18, 2006

spring has sprung! Competition!!!

Greetings all,
Just a little shout out for spring... I think it may almost be here.... well it is really, i'm hedging my bets. I don't want to frighten away the blue sky!
Adam and I planted lots of seed in the greenhouse yesterday.
I just keep seeing really cool colours and shapes outside, so I thought I would share a few with you.
keep looking for those signs, and let me know what you see.



Is it spring where you are?
send me pickies (small jpg's pls) and we can do a spring montage, there may even be a prize for the best one!
Lets say a Good Kharma Bunny 3D bracelet for the best, or a windchime if it's more you.
Closing date 1st of May!
email me on goodkharmabunny@tiscali.co.uk
Have fun
al x



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey can anyone enter! even those who are not that far away from you :o)

I think spring has definately sprung, the slugs are out in my garden! Booo!!!!!

C@

Good Kharma Bunny said...

Dear Aunty Catherine, of course anyone can join in.
al x

Leigh said...

I had to visit you blog after you let the OLG know about it. I just started one too and am discovering a whole new world out there. I like all your photos!